ISSB Pointer Stories Solved
ISSB Pointer Stories Solved also known as Pointer stories are the next thing in ISSB. An incomplete line is given to the candidate and they need to make a story of it.
The story should be meaningful and if it contains a moral as well then that is good for the candidate. 3:30 seconds are given to the candidate for this task.
- Read the incomplete story carefully.
- Think about an idea for 30 seconds.
- Start from the last word of the incomplete line.
- Do not copy anyone’s ideas.
- Time management is important.
- The concept should not be written before in your tests.
- Practice with the exercises given below.
- Always write positive.
- Make the story or Paragraph interesting.
- Do not write the negative thoughts (you know what i mean) , or you will be out .
- Do not hurry thought for a little moment & then start writing.
- Make your concept clear, & bring conciseness in it.
- It doesn’t matter that your story end or not what matters is that what you have written in it , so choose your words carefully.
- Do not write fancy thing because that will not impress the staff there rather then it could be trouble for you.
- Use one word substitutes more in the paragraph to make is short & conceptual.
- Use generally used words instead of using the words who are complicated to save the time of the staff there.
Here are the Examples for Pointer Story Writing For ISSB
1- Ali was alone in home in a stormy night and all of sudden…
Ali was alone in home in a stormy night and all of sudden he received a call from his father. They asked about his here about and told him that he was coming back home. After listening the call Ali was calm. He had a homework from school which he completed. In few minutes his father was at home and he served the dinner which they both ate.
Is the video demonstration helpful? Should be made for other stories as well?
2- In hot summer days, I was passing through the jungle when…
In hot summer days, I was passing through the jungle when I saw few monkeys roaming here and there. They were very beautiful and charming. I had to reach the ground in an hour where a match was being played. After passing the jungle I reached the ground in time. Our team played exceptionally well. We won the game with a big margin. After the game we had a party as well to celebrate the victory. The team was altogether very happy.
3- He had suffered many hardships in life and lost all hopes but…
He had suffered many hardships in life and lost all hopes but he was still having one chance. Even then was all set for the chance and fully ready to avail it. He was positive about the result as well. Finally he appeared in the test with full preparations. he got good marks and after long hardships finally he had something to celebrate. He called his friends and told him about the achievement.
Now that you have got an idea about how to write the stories. How about taking your test?
4- After seeing her, he could not resist and…
5- After having defeat in 1st round…
6- My friends gave me a call and told me that…
7- Their relations were very good but suddenly…
8- She was all alone in her room suddenly…
9- Her life was glamorous till…
That’s all for ISSB Pointer Stories Solved today we hope it was helpful. If you need the solution for any of these comment below and we will come to you. Secondly make stories for these sentences and we will rate them.