Human Body Facts
Well each one of us think that we know our Human Body very well but it is not true. Although we know how they body works and what all changes and processes are occurring in the body. Fact is that human body is quite complex and the mechanism in it are not very easy to understand. It sometimes surprises the most qualified specialists as well.
HawInfo compiled 21 amazing facts about Human Body our body that will deeply impress you as well. Do tell us did you already knew about any of them.
- Your tongue print is unique in the world. Keep it in mind while showing it to anybody.
- A single hair of human body can hold the weight of a hanging apple however the dimension of the apple is not specified by the scientists.
- Our nose can remember 500 different scents.
- Human baby has 60 more bones than an adult.
- Body have enough iron in it which can make 3 inch long iron nail.
- Strongest muscle in our body is jaw muscle.
- Bones are composed 31% of water.
- Dust underneath your bed is your own death skin.
- Sleeping less then 7 hours a day reduces life expectancy.
- The number of bacteria in your mouth equal to the people living on the earth and may be more.
- If your nails are soft and have no moon on them it indicates an overactive thyroid.
- The speed of an impulse of incoming brain is 400km/h.
- The blood types are not four actually they are 29. The rarest of which belongs to Japanese.
- In a single day our blood runs 19,312 kilometers in our body.
- Length of all the nerves in human body is 75 kilometers.
- We make 20,000 breaths a day normally.
- All the people in the world have special mites on their eyelashes known as demodex.
- Our eye can distinguish up to 10 million different colors. Unfortunately our brain can’t remember them.
- Eyes keep on growing during the whole life. A quarter of a millimeter annually.
- Similarly the ears keep on growing during the whole life. At a speed of a millimeter a year.
- We lose one million skin cells a day that equals to 2 kilos in a year.
- 1 square centimeter of the skin contains almost hundred pain sensors.
- Taste buds on the tongues of boys are fewer than those of girls.
- At average a person consumes 35 tons of food during his or her life.
- We spend five years of our life in blinking eyes.
- The amount of chemical reactions occurring in our brain are 100,000 every second.
- The speed of human sneeze is 160 km/h.
- Smile more as smiling triggers 17 muscles while crying activates 43.Credits: Facts Slide, Bright Side
Photos Credits: Google Photos